We are going to cover English Quiz Questions with Answers (Fill in the Blanks with Appropriate Modals with Answers) or English Grammar Test Quiz with Answers. Main Purpose to cover the English is to help those students who can’t buy mock tests for regular exams and for competitive examinations. these English questions are asked in many exams like Bank exam, UPSC exam, SSC exam, CAT, SSC, RBI, LLB, SBI, RRB, LIC, DRDO, NABARD, SEBI, many more Entrance Exams and for school exams class 1-12 also.
NOTE: Be carefully during selecting Answers because we shuffle the answer options for more concentration so, Be Active. All the Best
Modals class 10 MCQ | Fill in the Blanks with Appropriate Modals with Answers
Directions (Qs. 1- 10) : Sentences given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
1. She had to …… illness in order to avoid going to the party meeting.
2. Your ……. nature will aid you in attaining success in every venture yooou undertake.
3. The publisher is bringing .. a revised edition of this book.
4. This iss our house and that is ….
5. Arun has ….. his work.
6. Rather than other, why don’t you look for your own mistakes ?
7. We have been living inn this house …… 1965.
8. Since Amit was an . . photographerr, he did not charge any money for taking our picture.
9. I haven’t ……. butter but I have a lot of bread.
(a) a lot of
10. People from…….. and near came to see thee final match of the tournament yesterday
Modals class 10 mcq online test | Modals class 9 mcq online test
11. The student …. book I still have, can take it from me.
12. Corruption should be….. out with the utmost vigour.
13. Books are a great source . . happiness.
(b) for ……..
14. He spoke ….. his travels
15. I prevailed…….. him to contest the election.
16. Poets have compared this world…… a stage
17. The telephone kept ….. ringing, but no one attended.
(d) up with
18. She is sad, because her father turned …….her request.
19. You should not confide …….. a stranger.
20. Man is essentially a ….. animal and tends to associate with others.
Multiple choice questions on modals with answers | Modals class 9 mcq with answers
21. Why do we always have to submit…. his authority?
22. The master assured her …. success in the examination.
23. The child was so spoiled by her indulgent parents that she became…… when she did not receive all of their attention.
24. His directions to the driver were…… and helped him to reach on time.
25. Our rich culture inspires us to take …… in our heritage.
(b) are to
26. The car broke down and we … get a faxi.
(a) were to
(c) had to
(d) have to
27. He said I …… use his car whenever I wanted.
28. He will not work…..he is compelled.
29. The teacher said disappointedly, “There is …… in my class who can solve this problem.”
30. This is a good …… for the school.
Multiple choice questions on modals with answers pdf | Multiple choice questions on modals with answers pdf class 10
31. I…. rather die than join thee gang of terrorists.
32. That week the dollar dropped .. its lowest levels.
33. I just ….. that Peter is in Australia.
(a) am hearing
(c) have heard
34. To write regularly … is that she wants to do now.
(a) in pleasure
(c)with the pleasure
(b) for the pleasure
(d) for pleasure
35. The Principal called ….. an explanation from the clerks.
36. The…. crowd gave the victorious team a tumultuous welcome.
37. It is our duty to get …. the truth.
38. For a child, a blow . self-esteem is a terrible thing,
39. The Greenland ice sheeet is ….. at the rate of about 12 cubic miles a year.
Modals mcq questions class 9 | Modals mcq questions class 10 | class 9 modals mcq
40. …….. of defence personnel would be given transfer to their plane of choice.
41. Sachin was standing. me.
42. My sister and …… are pleased to accept your invitation.
(d) I myself
43. Have you got any idea as to what has happend to Akila ?1 haven’t seen her
(b) later on
44. I….hard to establish the validity of the theory from morning,
(a) have been trying
(b) had tried
(d) am trying
45. The explosion that … the bus killed twelve people.
46. There was some between the member’s version and the committee’s version.
47. We have talked a lot; now let us . .. to work.
(a) get down
(c) take off
(b) set off
(d) sit up
48. The life-guard would not let the children….. at the deep end of the pool.
(d) to swim
49. The audience watched the clowns. .. their act.
(d) are performing
50. Today students should be reconciled . … the way things are changing.
MCQ Questions for class 9 english grammar modals | Modals class 9 mcq online test | Modals class 10 mcq online test
51. The country’s economic growth was adversely ….. by political instability.
52. The agenda for the meeting is ….. the notice.
(a) forwarded in
(b) subscribed to
(c) enclosed with
(d) delivered as
53. He was accused of bringing money into the country in ……… of foreign exchange rules.
54. One of the players forgot to ………
(a) turn up for practice
(b) run away from school
(c) buy shoes for the exam
(d) bring his books for the match
55. Dr. Sharma concluded his speech .. stressing on Buddha’s teaching of the importance of charity.
56. Shivaji Maharaj fought . every kind of aggression.
57. Don’t depend. . others; you must stand on your own feet.
58. Our life promises a lot … pleasure and we must learn to enjoy it.
59. He travelled all….. the world when he was okt
60. He is always angry …. his children.
61. I have …. Lakshmi for the past twelve years.
62. He did not qualify…… the job.
63. …….. the last ten years we have been victims of abuse.
64. The Strike has been called………
65. The …… were arrested for illegally hunting the bears.
66. If you had followed the rules, youu …. disqualified.
(a) will not bc
(b) would not be
(c) will not have been
(d) would not have been
67. The housewife .. thee cakes burning, and run to switch off the over.
68. ….. an old legend, King Shirham lived in India.
(a) In the event of
(c) According to
(b) Due to
(d) In reference to
69. .. you leave now, you will be late.
70. He drove from Maharashtra . . Karnataka without stopping to rest.
(b) to towards