UKSSSC Forest Inspector Selection Process:
As per the latest exam pattern Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) held the recruitment test for the post of forester inspector is as following:
1. Written test
2. Physical test
Firstly candidate have to appear in written exam and after that the PST/PET exam held. Thus selection is based on the their written exam marks.
UKSSSC EXAM PATTERN
- There will be total 100 Multiple choice questions in written exam from two subjects science and agriculture.
- The Written Test will be objective type only.
- The total marks for written test will be 100 Marks.
- Written Exam duration will be for 2 hours.
- Each questions will carry only one marks and there will be 1/4 negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi and English language.
| Subject ||Syllabus|
|2. Agriculture Science|| Agronomy, Crops, Soil and their managements, Seed,Water Management, Plantation, Harvesting, Horticulture, Vegetable and Fruits, Agriculture Economics and Crop Production, Physical Environment, Genetics Plant Breeding and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Agriculture Scope and Importance, Agriculture Care and Management, Animal Science (Animal Husbandry), Plant Science, Agricultural Engineering, Farming|