We are going to cover CCNA questions and answers pdf (CCNA questions and answers pdf (1000+ MCQs) | CCNA interview questions and answers pdf) or CCNA Test Quiz with Answers. Main Purpose to cover the Cisco Certified Network Associate is to help those students who can’t buy mock tests for regular exams and for competitive examinations. these Cisco Certified Network Associate questions are asked in IT Sector. Topic Wise Quiz Given Below.
CCNA Interview Questions and Answers pdf 2020-22
2. Ethernet Networking and Data Encapsulation
3. Introduction to TCP/IP
4. Easy Subnetting
5. VLSMs, Summarisation, and Troubleshooting TCP/IP
6. Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (I0S)
7. Managing a Cisco Internetwork
8. Managing Cisco Devices
9. IP Routing
10. Layer 2 Switching
11. VLANs and Inter-VLAN Routing
13. Network Address Translation (NAT)
14. Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
15. Enhanced Switched Technologies
16. Network Device Management and Security
17. Enhanced IGRP
18. Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) | OSPF interview questions and answers ccnp
19. Multi-Area OSPF
20. Troubleshooting IP, IPv6, and VLANs
21. Wide Area Networks
22. Evolution of Intelligent Networks
What is CCNA?
The maker of networking hardware, Cisco, offers the core information technology (IT) credential known as the Cisco Certified Network Associate, or CCNA. The CCNA is designed to confirm your comprehension of the fundamental networking ideas that are typically needed for networking duties in IT roles.
This certification aids in your familiarisation with a variety of subjects, including:
- Routers and Switches
- IP Subnetting and Addressing
- Network Utilities (ping, arp, tracert)
- Trunking and VLANs
- Routing Protocols Like OSPF
- Programmability and Automation
- TCP/IP Model
- NAT and ACLs
Sample CCNA Questions
Studying alone won’t get you your Cisco Certified Networking Associate, or CCNA, certification. As opposed to that, it requires a thorough comprehension of the network basics and network security technologies included in the CCNA coursework as described by Cisco. To reflect the Cisco CCNA Routing, we have revised our CCNA practise test.
The topics covered in this sample CCNA questions practise test are those you should anticipate to see on the actual CCNA Routing and Switching exam. The sample questions give you a realistic idea of what to anticipate and are not arranged in any specific order.
CCNA Questions and Answers
On the CCNA Practice Test section, there are numerous CCNA practise questions. In addition to CCNA configuration questions, there are numerous CCNA questions and Answers. The CCNA tests in this section will assist you in learning and reviewing the CCNA MCQs. You need practical experience with Cisco routers and switches to become a CCNA. There are numerous questions about Cisco Configuration Command in the CCNA test on the quiz page. You can practice quiz is given below.
CCNA Exam Questions and Answers
You may discover numerous CCNA Test Questions on the CCNA Exam Questions and Answers page. On this website, you can find CCNA quizzes that can assist you in passing the CCNA Certification Exam. With the help of the CCNA Tests, you will refresh your prior knowledge while also learning new things.
CCNA Questions and Answers pdf 2020 | CCNA Interview Questions and Answers pdf 2020-22 | CCNA question bank | CCNA exam questions and answers 2020 pdf
Chapter 1. Internetworking
CCNA Routing and Switching Interview Questions and Answers pdf
1Q. Which of the following statements are true about the device shown here? (Select all that apply.)
a. Includes one collision domain and one streaming domain.
b. Includes 10 collision domains and 10 broadcast domains.
c. Includes 10 collision domains and one broadcast domain.
d. Includes one collision domain and 10 broadcast domains.
2Q. With regard to the OSI model, which which of the following is the correct statement about PDUs?
a. A segment contains IP addresses .
b. A packet contains IP addresses .
c. A segment contains MAC addresses .
d. A packet contains MAC addresses .
3Q. You are the Cisco director of your company. The new branch office opens and you select the hardware needed to support the network. There will be two computer groups, each set by the department. Sales team computers will be assigned IP addresses from 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.50. The Accounting team will be assigned IP addresses from 10.0.0.2 to 10.0.0.50. What device should you choose to connect the two groups of computers in order for the data connection to occur?
4Q. The most effective way to reduce LAN congestion is …..
a. Upgrade the network network cards
b. Change the cabling to to CAT 6
c. Replace the hubs with with switches
d. Upgrade the CPUs in the the routers
6Q. What is a function of of the WLAN Controller ?
a. Monitor and control incoming and outgoing network traffic
b. To automatically manage the wireless access point configuration
c. Allowing wireless devices to connect to a wired network..
d. Connecting networks and wisely choosing the best routes between networks
7. You need to provide network connectivity to 150 client computers that will reside in same subnetwork, and each client computer must be allocated dedicated bandwidth. Which device should you use to accomplish accomplish the task?
9. What is the function of a firewall?
a. Automatically handle the configuration of wireless access points
b. Allowing wireless devices to connect to a wired network
c. Monitor and control incoming and outgoing network traffic
d. Connecting networks and wisely choosing the best routes between networks
10. What is the basis for the OSI reference model which is responsible for determining the availability of a reception system and assessing whether sufficient resources are available for such communication
11. Which of the following best describes the steps of the OSI encapsulation data process? (Choose two.)
a. Transportation layer divides data distribution into segments and can add reliability and flow control information.
b. Data Link Layer adds the actual source and destination addresses and FCS section.
c. Packages are created when the Network layer includes a source framework and host addresses as well as protocol-related control information.
d. Packets are created when Network Layer adds 3rd layer addresses and control information to the component.
e. The Presentation layer translates bits into voltages for transmission across the physica link.
12. Which of the following layers of the OSI model were later split into two Jave
c. Data Link d. Physical
13. What is the access point function (AP)?
a. Monitoring and controlling incoming and outgoing network traffic
b. Automatically handle wireless access configuration
c. Allowing wireless devices to connect to a wireless network
d. Connecting networks and wisely choosing the best alternatives between networks.
14. A is an example of a device that operates only at the physical laver.
15. Which of the following is is not beneficial using a reference model??
A. Divides the network process into smaller and simpler parts.
B. Promotes industrialization.
c. Emphasizes consensus on all vendors.
d. Allows different types of network and software hardware to communicate.
16. Which of the following statements is is not true with regard to routers??
a. They forward broadcasts by default.
b. They can filter the network based on Network layer information.
c. They perform path selection.
d. They perform packet switching. domains. domains, and routers break up
17. Switches break up
a. broadcast, broadcast
b. collision, collision
c. collision, broadcast
d. broadcast, collision
19. Which of the following layers of the OSI model is not involved in defining how the applications within the end stations will communicate with each other as well as with users?
20. Which of the following is the only device that works on all layers of the OSI model?
Aa. Network host
Internetworking Quiz Related Queries:
ccna networking interview questions | ccnp switching interview questions and answers | switching interview questions and answers ccnp | switching interview questions
Chapter 2. Ethernet Networking and Data Encapsulation
CISCO CCNA questions and answers | Ethernet Networking and Data Encapsulation
1. .………… on the Ethernet network a forced transmission relay delay when a a collision occurs.
B. Carrier sense
C. Forward delay
2. The network connection has a collision detection and the network company sensor is enabled on a shared network of twisted pairs. From this statement, what is known about the network port?
A. This is a 10 Mbps switch hole.
B. This is a 100 Mb / s switch.
C. This is a half-duplex Ethernet port.
D. This is a full-duplex Ethernet port.
E. This is a hole in the card interface of the network interface on the PC.
3Q. What are the two purposes of Ethernet protocol portable addresses? (Choose two.)
A. Identifying devices separately in Layer 2
B. To allow devices to connect to a different network
C. To differentiate a layer 2 frame from a layer 3 packet
D. Establish an important system for determining which device to access
E. Allowing connections between different devices on the same network ransmit first
F. Allow remote device detection where its physical address is unknown
4. In an Ethernet network, what two situations can devices transmit? (Choose two.)
A. If they receive a special signal
B. When there is a carrier
C. If they find that there are no other transmitting devices
D. When the medium is idle
E. When the server grants access
5. When configuring terminal emulation program, which of the following is an incorrect setting?
A. Bit rate: 9600
B. Parity: None
C. Flow control: None
D. Data bits: 1
For More MCQs Please Join and Login for Membership