Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGI) has released Notification regarding 4 Project Assistant & Field Worker Posts . Interested candidates can apply online before last date that read the Official Notification R/01/2020-21 very carefully. All the information regarding Apply online, Last date of Application form, Exam date, Official notification, Selection Process, Education qualification, Result, Cut off, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit card is given below.
- Starting Date of Application form submission: start
- Last Date of Application form submission (SGPGI): May 30, 2020
- Interview Date : June 3, 2020
- Not Specified.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Education Qualification (Eligibility)
- 12th/ B. Sc Nursing/ M. Sc (Food & Nutrition)/ Graduation in (Science/ Technology)
- Rs.15,000/- to 22,000/- per month
Total Post: – 4 Posts.
Name of Vacancy:
- Project Assistant (Diabetes Nurse Educator): 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Dietician) : 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Telemedicine technician) : 1 Post
- Field worker : 1 Post
SGPGI Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
Click Here to Download the SGPGI Syllabus.
SGPGI Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
Interested candidates can download the SGPGI Recruitment Notification 2020 for various post. link is given below.
SGPGI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply? Steps are given below.
- Go to the official website http://sgpgi.ac.in/
- Register new user.
- Fill the proper information regarding applicant.
- Then it will generate user id and password.
- Save this id, password and fill it .
- And upload your required documents.
- And Submit the form.
- use this id password during download admit card.
Direct link to go the SGPGI Recruitment Apply Online given below:
SGPGI Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Information regarding the interview date of SGPGI will be on June 3, 2020.
Click here to Download SGPGI Admit card
SGPGI Recruitment 2020 Result
Information regarding the Result of SGPGI will be updated soon.