Punjab Patwari Previous year question paper pdf | Patwari Previous year question paper | patwari old paper pdf
1. Who said “We are not Sikhs or Punjabis, our religion is patriotism”.
(a) Sohan Singh Bhakna
(b) Lala Hardyal
(c) Kartar Singh Sarabha
(d) Bhagat Singh
2. Who signed the Treaty of Amritsar (1809) on behalf of British Government
(a) William Bentinck
(b) Lord Auckland
(c) Charles Theophilus Metcalfe
(d) Sir George Barlow
3. In which Cricket Test Match did the wicket keepers of both the teams bowl?
(a) South Africa Vs India-1st Test 2013
(b) England Vs Australia-2nd Test 2013
(c) West Indies Vs New Zealand-2nd Test 2013
(d) Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka-1st Test 2012
4. Which of the following sets of princely states are termed as Phulkian States ?
(a) Patiala, Malerkotla, Nabha
(b) Patiala, Jind, Malerkotla
(c) Patiala, Nabha, Jind, Kapurthala
(d) Patiala, Jind, Nabha
5. Match the following:
River Ancient name of river
1. Beas a. Vipasha
2. Ravi b. Parushani
3. Chenab c. Asikini
4. Jhelum d. Vitasta
(a) la, 2c, 3d, 4b
(b) la, 2b, 3c, 4d
(c) lb, 2d, 3c, 4a
(d) 1d, 2c, 3b, 4a
6. The subtitle of 12th Five Year Plan is
(a) Growth with Justice
(b) Growth with Social Justice
(c) Faster, Sustainable and More Inclusive Growth
(d) Accelerated Growth and Inclusive Growth
7. World War ll is often considered to be a turning point in history because
(a) the League of nations demonstrated that an international organization could maintain world peace
(b) the war brought an end to dictatorships as a form of government
(c) religious and ethnic differences were no longer a source of conflict between nations
(d) religious and ethnic differences were no longer a source of conflict between nations
8. Theory of Economic Drain of India during British Imperialism was propunded by
(a) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(b) Dada Bhai Naoroji
(c) R.C. Dutt
(d) M.K. Gandhi
9. National Statistical Day is celebrated in India in the honour of
(a) Amartya Sen
(b) Radha Laha
(c) C.R. Rao
(d) P.C. Mahalanobis
10. Which one of the following oil fields of India is the oldest oil producing field ?
(a) Bombay High
11. Yellow Book is
(a) official publication of Italy and Iran
(b) official publication of Netherlands.
(c) official book of French
(d) official report of the Japanese Govt.
12. In Indian Polity which is supreme
(a) The Supreme Court
(b) The Constitution
(c) The Parliament
13. The first hour of every sitting of the Lok Sabha is called
(a) Question hour
(b) Public hour
(c) Zero hour
(d) Privilege hour
14. During which of following decades did population record a negative growth rate
15. Ladli Laxmi Yojna has been launched for supporting girls of all religions and castes upto their marriage by
(a) UP Government
(b) MP Government
(c) Haryana Government
(d) None of the above
16. If the Cash Reserve Ratio is lowered by RBI, its impact on credit creation will be
(c) both favourable and adverse
(d) no impact
17. Which of the following disease is caused by virus
(a) small pox
18. Fish respire through the
19. One should not sleep in a closed room where a charcoal fire is burning because
(a) Charcoal produces carbon monoxide which decreases oxygen content in air
(b) Charcoal produces carbon dioxide which is injurious to health
(c) Charcoal increases temperature in the room
(d) None of these
20. In an earthen pot cooling of water depends upon
(a) outside temperature
(b) atmospheric humidity
(d) all of these Mental
21. In a certain code, REFRIGERATOR’ is coded as “ROTAGEGIRFER’. How would the word ‘NOITINUMMA’ be coded ?
22. According to certain code
(i) ‘min fin bin gin’, means ‘trains are always late’
(ii) ‘gin din cin hin’, means ‘drivers were always punished’
(iii) ‘bin cin vin rin’, means drivers stopped all trains’
(iv) “din kin fin vin’, means all passengers were late’ then ‘hin min kin’ would mean
(a) always late trains
(b) passengers are punished
(c) all passengers late
(d) passengers are late
23. If the animals which can walk are called ‘swimmers’, animals who crawl are called flying’, those living in water are called ‘snakes’ and those which fly in the sky are called ‘hunters’, then what will a lizard be called ?
24. Which one set among the following is similar to given set Given set : (8, 3, 2) Alternatives :
(a) (10,6, 5)
(c) (95, 24, 5)
(d) (168, 15, 4)
Patwari mock test | Patwari online test | Patwar test series | Patwari mock test 2021
25. Find the pair among the alternative having the same relationship as the first pair has
Aryabhatta: Mathematician:: Varahamihira :…..
26. Find the one that does not belong to the group
(b) Astronomer 2, 3, 9, 27, 112, 565, 3396
27. Complete the series C, Z, F, X, I, V, L, T, O, ?, ?
(a) 0, P
(c) R, R
(d) S, R
28. The given series of letters have a definite pattern. Some terms are missing in the series. One among the given alternatives has the same order Given series : abca beaab_ca_ bbc_a Alternatives :
29. Find the wrongly matched pair
(i) Lion – roar
(ii) Snake – hiss
(iii) Bees – hum
30. Out of 4 groups below, 3 are alike in a certain way, one is different. Choose the different one
31. Find the next term 8, 28, 116, 584, ?
32. Pointing to a lady in a photograph, a lady tells Pramod, “I am the only daughter of this lady and her son is your maternal uncle”. How is the lady related to Pramod’s father ?
33. If ‘PSQ’means ‘P is father of Q’, ‘P # Q’ means ‘P is mother of Q’, ‘P Q’ means Pis sister of Q’, then how is D related to N in N#ASB*D? 3
(d) granddaughter or grandson
34. Bis the husband of P. Q is the only grandson of E, who wife of D and mother-in-law of P. How is B related to D?
(c) son-in-law uos
35. Three persons A, Band C wore shirts of black, blue and orange colours (not necessarily in that order) and pants of green, yellow and organge colours (not necessarily in that order) No person wore pant and shirt of same colour. Further, A did not wear black shirt, B did not wear blue shirt, C did not wear orange shirt, A did not wear pant of green colour, B wore orange pant. What were the colours of pant and shirt worn by C, respectively ?
(a) yellow and black
(b) yellow and blue
(c) green and blue
(d) orange and black
36. In the Olympic games, the flags of 6 nations were flown on the mast in the following manner: The flag of US was to the left of Indian flag, and to the right of French flag. The Australian flag was to right of Indian flag but was to the left of the flag of Japan, which was to the left of the flag of China. Find the two flags which are in the centre
(a) India and Australia
(b) US and India
(c) Japan and Australia
(d) US and Australia
37. Read the following information and answer the question
(i)Gopal is shorter than Ashok but taller than Kunal
(ii) Navin is shorter than Kunal
(iii)Jayesh is taller than Navin
(iv) Ashok is taller than Jayesh
Who is tallest among them
38. A sales representative plans to visit each of 6 companies M, N, P, Q, R and S exactly once during the course of one day. She is setting up her schedule for the day according to following conditions
(i) She must visit M before N and R
(ii) She must visit N before Q
(iii) The 3rd company she visits must be P Which of the following could be order in which she visits companies
(a) M, S, P, N, R, Q
(b) Q, N, P, R, S, M
(c) M, R, N, Q, P,S
(d) P, S, M, R, Q, N
Read following information and answer Q. Nos. 19, 20 On a playing ground, Dev, Kumar, Nilesh, Ankur and Pintu are standing facing North
(i) Kumar 40m to right of Ankur
(ii) Dev is 60m to south of Kumar
(iii)Nilesh is 25m to the west of Ankur
(iv) Pintu is 90m to North to Dev
39. If a boy walks from Nilesh, meets Ankur followed by Kumar, Dev and then Pintu. How many metres has be walks, if he has travelled the straight distance all through ?
(d) 185 m
40. Who is at the North-east of the person who is to left of Kumar?
(d) Either Nilesh or Dev
41. To nail one’s colours to the mast
(a) to be a good sailor
(b) to be accessible to all
(c) to be pessimistic
(d) to refuse to surrender
42. To come to a head
(a) to reach a crisis
(b) to attain perfection
(c) to master something
(d) to climb a mountain
43. To leave someone in the lurch
(a) to aspire for his/her friend’s position
(b) to desert someone in a helpless condition
(c) to plot a conspiracy
(d) to robe somebody in a journey Directions
(Questions 44-45) : Choose and mark the correct sentence out of the four options.
44. (a) The population of London is greater then Jaipur. (b) The population of London is greater than Jaipur. (c) The population of London is greater than that of Jaipur. (d) The population of London is greater than the city of Jaipur.
45. (a) Sachin is the greatest of all other batsmen. (b) Saching is greater than all the batsmen. (c) Saching is greatest of all other batsmen. (d) Saching is the greatest of all batsmen.
46. ਜਿਸ ਧਰਤੀ ਦੀ ਸਿੰਜਾਈ ਨਾ ਹੋ ਸਕੇ
( a ) ਬੰਜਰ
( b ) ਮਾਰੂ
( c ) ਉਪਜਾਊ
( d ) ਔੜ
47. ਝੱਗਾ ਚੁੱਕਿਆਂ ਆਪਣਾ …. ਹੀ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ । ਅਖਾਣ ਪੂਰੀ ਕਰੋ
( a ) ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ
( b ) ਪੇਟ ਨੰਗਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ
( c ) ਫ਼ਾਇਦਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ
( d ) ਪਰਾਇਆ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ
48. ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਵਿਆਕਰਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੀਰਘ ਲਗਾਂ ਦੀ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਕਿੰਨੀ ਹੈ
( a ) ਪੰਜ
( b ) ਛੇ
( c ) ਸੱਤ
( d ) ਅੱਠ
49. ਦਾ , ਦੇ , ਦੀ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਹੇਠ ਲਿਖਿਆਂ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਕੀ ਹਨ
( a ) ਯੋਜਕ
( b ) ਵਿਸਮਿਕ
( c ) ਕਿਰਿਆ
( d )ਸੰਬੰਧਕ
50. ਹੈਂ ‘ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦਾ ਬਹੁਵਚਨ ਹੈ
( a ) ਨਿਆਂ
( b ) ਨੈਆਂ
( c ) ਨੀਆਂ
( d ) ਨੈਵਾਂ
Arithmetic Skills Mensuration
51. The outer dimensions of a box with lid are 22 cm x 20 cm x 16 cm . The thickness of the plank is 1 cm . The volume of wood is –
( a ) 1680 cc . ( b ) 2000 cc ( c ) 2225 cc ( d ) 2400 cc
52. The dimensions of a cuboid are in the ratio 4 : 3 : 2 if the volume is 648 cc . its total surface area is
( a ) 469 sq . cm . ( b ) 384 sq . cm . ( c ) 268 sq . cm . ( d ) 225 sq . cm .
53. The dimensions of a rectangular plot is 50 mx 40 m . If a pit of dimensions 20m x 9.5 x 5m is dug and the sand so obtained in spread uniformly , the rise in level is
( a ) I m ( b ) 2 m ( c ) 1/2 m ( d ) 1/4 m
54. The diameter of a cylinderical vessal containing water to certain height is 8 cm . Another solid cylinder of diameter 4 cm & height 5 cm is immersed in the water , find the rise in the water level .
( a ) 1 cm ( b ) 1.25 cm ( c ) 1.5 cm ( d ) 1.75 cm
55. The radius of a cylinder wire is reduced by 10 % . By what % the height will increase ?
( a ) 23.4 % ( b ) 22.5 % ( c ) 25 % ( d ) 33 1 / 3 %
56. The base area of a cylinder is 616 sq . cm . if its height is 20 cm find the cost of painting the lateral surface area at the rate of Rs . 2.50 per 100 sq . em .
( a ) Rs . 55 /- ( b ) 52.5 ( c ) Rs . 47.4 ( d ) Rs . 44 /-
57. A cylinder of radius 10 cm . and height 12 cm . is melted and cast into a cone of same radius . Find its height .
( a ) 12 cm ( b ) 24 cm ( c ) 36 cm ( d ) 48 cm
58. The area of the whole surface of a cylinder will be given by formula .
( a ) 2 πr ( h + r ) ( b ) πr ( h + r) ( c ) 2 π2 r ( h + r) ( d ) 2πrh + πr2
59. Find the cost of pavement of a rectangular courtyard 30 m . long and 20 m . wide with tiles 12 cm . long and 10 cm . wide at Rs . 40 / – per thousand tiles .
( a ) Rs . 1000 ( b ) Rs . 200 ( c ) Rs . 3000 ( d ) Rs . 2000
60. The length , breadth and height of a room are respectively 8 m , 6 m and 4 m . All the four walls of it are to be covered with paper 70 cm wide , the length of paper will be
( a ) 160 m ( b ) 80 m ( c ) 40 m ( d ) 320 m
61. If the sides of a triangle are 10 cm , 8 cm and 6 cm , then its area will be –
( a ) 24 cm ( b ) 6 cm ( c ) 12 cm ( d ) 18 cm
62. The length and breadth of a room are 35 m and 20 m . All round it outside there is a verandah 2.5 m wide . The area of the verandah will be –
( a ) 700 sq . m . ( b ) 300 sq . m . ( c ) 1000 sq . m . ( d ) 600 sq.m.
63. In the right angled triangle A B C right angled at B. The side AB = 8 cm and BC = 6 cm . The side AC will be
( a ) square root (8 + 6) ( b ) square root (8 square-6 square) ( c ) 8 square + 6 square ( d ) square root (8 square + 6 square)
64. A player runs all round a square ground and completes a race of one Kilometre. The area of the ground will be
(a) 525 sq. m. (b) 250 sq. m. (c) 62500 sq. m. (d) 6250 sq. m.
65. A Courtyard is 18 m x 12 m. Itis paved with square stones each of 60 cm. in length. The number of the stones will be –
(a) 600 (b) 1200 (c) 60 (d) 900 Accounts
66. The value of a for which the points (a +5, a-3), (a-5, a +3), (a, a) are collinear is
(a) a>0 (b) a<0 (c) no such a exists (d) any value of a
67. The day of the week on 26th June, 1816 was
(a) Sunday (b) Wednesday (c) Friday (d) Monday
68. Ten persons were arranged in a circle. The probability of two particular persons standing adjacent to each other is
(a) 1/9 (b) 1/5 (c) 2/5 (d) 2/9
69. Three cards are drawn at random from an ordinary pack of cards. Find the probability that they consist of a king, a queen and an ace.
(a) 64/22100 (b) 64/52x 51x 50 12 (c) 12/52+51+50 (d) None of these
70. The equation (a? + b’) x² -2 (ac + bd) x+c+d’ 0 has equal roots then
(a) ac = cd (b) ab = square root(bc) (c) ad = bc (d) ab = square root(cd)
71. A reduction of 25% in the price of sugar enables the person to get 10 Kg more on a purchase of Rs., 600. What is the reduced rate of sugar ?
(a) Rs. 25/Kg (b) Rs. 45/Kg (c) Rs. 35/Kg (d) Rs. 15/Kg
72. Which of the following rational numbers has a terminating decimal expansion ?
(a) 129/ 94936 (b) 1475/512 (c) 79/210 (d) 6/15
73. The lines x + 2y -4 = 0 and 2x + 4y -12 0 are
(a) Coinciding (b) Intersecting (c) Parallel (d) Perpendicular
74. The ratio of incomes of two persons is 9:7 and the ratio of their expenditures is 4:3. If each of them manages to save Rs. 20 per month, then their monthly incomes are.
(a) 180, 140 (b) 18,24 (c) 36,28 (d) 1800, 1400
75. Which term of the Airthmatic Progression (AP): 21, 18, 15, . . is -81?
(a) 36 (b) 45 (c) 40 (d) 35
76. Format Painter in MS-Office is used to
(a) Paint the figures (b) Copy format from one place to another (c) To paint various tables (d) To insert figures using Paint Brush
77. You want to use multiple operating system like linux, windows etc. concurrently on single machine. The best way to achieve this is
(a) Make machine multiple bootable like using GRUB (b) Use virtualization software like VMWare (c) It is not possible (d) None of these
78. In the context of MS-EXCEL spreadsheet software, the process of identifying specific rows and columns so that certain columns and rows are always visible on the screen is called
(a) Freezing (b) Locking (c) Selecting (d) Fixing
79. Today’s desktop computers have typically X’ amount of *main memory, ‘Y’ speed of processor and ‘Z’amount of hard-disk memory. Approximately X, Y, Z can be respectively,
(a) 4GB, 3KHZ, 1000GB (b) 4MB, 3MHZ, 1000MB (c) 4GB, 3GHZ, 1000KB (d) 4GB, 3.3 GHz, 1000GB
80. Which of the following is not a hard-ware :
(a) Hard-disk (b) RAM (c) Processor (d) MZ-Office
81. From what location are the 1st computer instructions available on boot up of Windows OS ?
(a) ROM BIOS (b) CPC (c) boot.ini (d) CONFIGSYS
82. You just installed a new IDE hard drive, but your system BIOS will not recognize the new drive, what should you check first.
(a) drivers that need to be loaded (b) jumpers on the hard drive (c) cable sequence (d) hard drive manufacturer web site information
83. Which of the following operating system you most likely will use on your laptop :
(a) MS-Office (b) Internet Explorer (c) Windows 7.0 (d) Mozilla FireFox
84. Which type of printer works by using a charged drum to deposit particles of ink on the paper ?
(a) Thermal printer (b) Inkjet printer (c) Laser printer (d) Dot-matrix printer
85. Mail merge is a feature likely to be found in which of the following software packages ?
(a) Email program (b) Desktop publishing program (c) Spreadsheet (d) Word processor
86. Which of the following may connect different international offices of a business ?
(a) LAN (b) WAN (c) PAN (d) CAN
87. Gaining un-authorized access to a computer system would fall under which category of computer crime ?
(a) Data theft (b) Theft of services (c) Destruction of data and software (d) Hacking
88. What is a motion path in MS-Power Point ?
(a) A type of animation entrance effect (b) A method of advacning slides (c) A method of moving items on a slide (d) All of the above
89. In the context of animations in MS-Power Point, what is a trigger ?
(a) An action button that advances to the next slide (b) An item on the slide that performs an action when clicked (c) The name of a motion path (d) All of above
90. Which of the following key will not advance the slides in a slide show in case of MS-Power Point ?
(a) The esc key (b) The space bar (c) The enter key (d) The mouse button
91. Japanese Long Green’ is a popular variety of:
(a) Watermelon (b) Cucumber (c) Snake gourd (d) Bottle gourd
92. Which one of the following cropping systems is effective for the control of cabbage club rot ?
(a) Long rotation with non-cruciferous crops (b) Intercropping with brussels sprout (c) Intercropping with mustard (d) Intercropping with turnip
93. Which of the below pairs is/are not correctly matched?
(a) Cucumber : Monoecious plant (b) Bitter gourd : Monoecious plant (c) Pointed gourd : Dioecious plant (d) Papaya : Hermaphrodite plant
94. Which one of the following fruit crops is an amphidoploid ?
(a) Mango (b) Strawberry (c) Bananan (d) Kiwifruit
95. Which system is used for hybrid seed production in onion ?
(a) Self-compatibillity (b) Dioecious (c) Cytoplasmle male sterility (d) Genetic male sterility
96. Foster pink is a bud sport of:
(a) Apple (b) Nagpur orange (c) Kinnow orange (d) Grape fruit
97. In hilly areas fruit plants should be planted in :
(a) Rectangular system (b) Square system (c) Quincunx system (d) Contour system
98. Fruit crop tolerant to salinity is :
(a) Ber (b) Mango (c) Orange (d) Apple
99. An organism which has acquired a heritable variation as a result of sudden change in the hereditary material is called as a :
(a) Hybrid (b) Biotype (c) Mutant (d) Albino
100. “Origin of species’ was published in
(a) 1759 (b) 1859 (c) 1959 (d) 1895
10. (b) 9. (d) 19. (a) 8. (b) 18. (c) 28. (c) 38. (a) 7. (c) 17. (a) 27. (c) 37. (b) 47. (b) 57. (c) 67. (b) 77. (b) 87. (d) 97. (d) 3. (a) 13. (a) 23. (d) 33. (d) 6. (c) 16. (a) 26. (b) 20. (d) 30. (c) 5. (b) 21. (c) 31. (c) 41. (d) 51.(6) 1. (a) 11.(c) 2. (c) 12. (b) 22. (b) 32. (b) 4. (d) 14. (b) 24. (b) 15. (b) 25. (b) 35. (c) 29. (d) 39. (a) 49. (d) 59.(d) 40. (c) 34. (d) 44. (c) 54. (b) 36. (a) 46. (b) 56. (d) 66. (d) 76. (b) 86. (b) 96. (d) 50. (b) 43. (b) 53. (c) 48. (c) 58. (a) 45. (d) 55. (a) 65. (a) 75. (d) 85. (d) 95. (c) 42. (a) 52. (a) 62. (b) 60. (a) 70. (c) 69. (b) 61.(c) 71. (d) 68. (d) 78. (a) 63. (d) 73. (c) 83. (c) 93. (d) 64. (c) 74. (a) 84. (c) 94. (a) 79. (d) 80. (d) 72. (X) 82. (b) 92. (a) 90. (a) 100. (b) 81. (c) 88. (c) 89. (b) 91.(6). 98. (a) 99. (c)
Exam paper given is of Punjab Patwari exam, students can practice whose preparing for rajasthan patwari exam paper 2016 download pdf, punjab patwari previous year question paper pdf, patwari old paper 2011 pdf, patwari question paper 2016, patwari question paper 2019, mp patwari previous year paper, patwari previous year paper, patwari old paper, patwari previous paper, patwari last year paper, patwari previous year question paper, punjab patwari previous year paper, patwari old paper pdf, patwari paper 2016 pdf download, patwari previous year paper in hindi, punjab patwari paper 2016 pdf download, patwari exam paper 2013 in hindi pdf, patwari previous paper mp, mp patwari previous year paper in hindi, patwari previous year question paper pdf, old patwari exam paper pdf, dda stenographer previous year question paper.
WordPress database error: [Table 'i6345372_wp1.wp_comments' doesn't exist]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_comments.comment_ID FROM wp_comments WHERE ( comment_approved = '1' ) AND comment_post_ID = 2474 AND comment_parent = 0 ORDER BY wp_comments.comment_date_gmt ASC, wp_comments.comment_ID ASC