PPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Out For 7 Posts of Accountants in the Department of Housing and Urban Development Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites Online Application Forms From Eligible Candidates. ppsc.gov.in Official Website released this Notification. ppsc.gov.in latest vacancy.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 last date, Admit card, Exam date, Result?
- Starting Date of Application Form submission= Feb 14, 2020
- Last Date of Application Form Submission= Feb 24, 2020
- Exam Date= Notified Soon.
Vacancy Details (Reservation Of Posts) ?
Pay Scale ?
- Rs. 10300- Rs. 34800+ 4400 Grade Pay.
Essential Qualification ?
- Should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Bachelor’s Degree with Economics or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subject from a recognized university or institution; and
- Should possess minimum six months certificate course in Computer data entry with proficiency of tally software either from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified
Possess a Computer Information Technology six months course in computer data entry with proficiency of tally software equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) or Government of India.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bona fide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to
qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
Provided further that where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defense services or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent member of his family, is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess aforesaid knowledge of Punjabi language.
Age Limit ?
- Minimum Age= 18
- Maximum Age= 37
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Application And Examination Fee ?
- SC/ST of all states and BC of Punjab State only= Rs. 1125/-
- Ex-serviceman of Punjab Only= Rs.500/-
- Physically handicapped Punjab State Only= Rs. 1750/-
- All Others Categories= Rs. 3000/-
Selection Process ?
- Written Exam (No Negative Marking).
- No Interview.
Exam Pattern of PPSC Recruitment ?
- There will be Written Exam of 300 Marks ( 120 Questions of 2.5 Marks Each)
- There will be No Negative Marking in the Written Exam.
- No Interview.
Official Notification of PPSC ?
Eligible Candidates can Apply for job. Before that read the Official Notification carefully.
How to Apply ?
- Eligible candidates go to official website https://ppsc.gov.in/.
- Go to Advertisement tab, and Click on it.
- Then Click on Apply/view
- Fill the form Accordingly.