NCERT Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for 13 Vacancies of Storekeeper, Assistant Store Officer, Copy holder and Other Vacancy. Eligible Candidates can APPLY Online. Starting and last date of Application form submission, Selection Process, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Age limit, fees, official Notification is given below. National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) has released this notification on the official website http://www.ncert.nic.in/.
What is the Last Date of Application Form Submission?
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Submission= Feb 4, 2020
- Last Date of Online Application Form Submission= Feb 24, 2020
- Written Exam= Notified Soon
- Editor (Urdu Language)= 01 Post.
- Business Manager= 01 Post.
- Assistant Production Officer= 01 Post.
- Assistant Business Manager= 01 Post
- Technical Officer= 01 Post
- Artist Grade 1= 01 Post
- Production Assistant= 01 Post
- Marketing Executive= 01 Post
- Copy Holder= 01 Post
- Assistant Store Officer= 02 Posts
- Storekeeper Grade 1= 02 Post
- TOTAL= 13 Posts
- 12th / Diploma/ Graduation/ Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering/ PG.
- Copy Holder= 12th Standard pass. And Knowledge of Computer typing and Office software.
- Storekeeper Grade 1= (i) A Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce. OR A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream of Engineering/material management from a recognized university.
(ii) Two (2) years’ experience of procurement/Inspection/ Maintenance/Custody/Accounting of Stores and verification of Stores in a well-established stores organization in Govt./ Semi Govt/ ndustry/ Private Organization.
(iii) Working Knowledge of computer.
- Maximum Age= 40
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Application And Examination Fee ?
- SC/ST Candidates= No Fee
- Gen/OBC/EWS Others= Rs.700/- to RS.1000/-
- Rs.5,200/- to 39,100/- per month + Grade Pay.
Official Notification PDF of NCERT Recruitment?
Interested Candidates Can Fill the form. before this Check Job Vacancy Details and read Official Notification Carefully.
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates Go to Official Website http://www.ncert.nic.in/..
- And Fill the Application Form.