NABARD Recruitment Notification 2020 has been released on the official website https://www.nabard.org/ for 154 Assistant Manager Posts in Grade ‘A’ of Rural Development Banking Service, Rural Development Banking Service, Legal Service, Protocol & Security Service. Vacancy Details is given below.
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (Rural Development Banking Service)= 139 vacancies
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ ( Rural Development Banking Service )= 8 vacancies
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (Legal Service)= 3 vacancies
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (Protocol & Security Service)= 4 vacancies
NABARD Grade ‘A’ 2020: Important Events (NABARD Exam Date)
- Apply Online Registration Starts From: 14-Jan-2020
- Closing Date of Apply Online: 31-Jan-2020
- Preliminary Exam Date : June 2020
- Mains Exam Date : July 2020
NABARD Grade ‘A’ 2020: Application fees
- For General: 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: 150/-
NABARD Grade ‘A’ Age Limit?
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
What is the Salary of NABARD Grade ‘A’ Officers?
- NABARD Assistant Managers Grade A post have a Basic salary of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments stand at approximately Rs.61,000/– p.m.
What is the NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria?
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Bank Recruitment for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ is given below:
|General|| Graduation or postgraduation in any subject with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates). Those having PhD can also apply.|
Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree.
Any graduate having two-year full time PG Diploma in Management/MBA from recognised university
|Animal Husbandry /Dairy Technology||Graduation or Post Graduation in Veterinary Sciences/ Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Technology from recognised university with minimum 50% (45% for ST/PWBD applicants)|
|Economics/Agricultural Economics||Graduation or post-graduation with Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWBD). Candidates with Economics as one of the main subjects at all years/semesters will only be eligible.|
|Environment||Graduation or post-graduation degree with environmental science/environmental engineering as a subject with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD – 45%)|
|Food Processing||Graduation/BE/BTech in Food Processing/Food Technology with 50% (45% for SC/PWBD)|
|Forestry||Graduation or Post Graduation in Forestry with 50% (45% for ST/PWBD).|
|Finance|| BBA (Finance/Banking)/BMS (Finance/Banking) with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWBD).|
Two years full time PG Diploma in Management (Finance)/Full Time MBA (Finance)
Degree in Financial and Investment Analysis with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWBD)
Chartered Accountant with Bachelor’s degree.
|Land Development –Soil Science|| Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduation in Agriculture/Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% marks (45% for SC/PWBD)|
|Plantation and Horticulture||Graduation or Post Graduation with 50% (45% in PWBD)|
NABARD Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
NABARD Grade ‘A’ Notification 2020 has been released by NABARD. Aspirants are advised to fill the complete registration before 31 Jan 2020. The direct link to Apply online NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ 2020 is given below:
What is the Selection Process of NABARD Recruitment 2020?
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
NABARD Exam Pattern 2020: Preliminary Exam
The preliminary exam will be held in online mode. According to NABARD exam pattern 2020, the preliminary exam is divided into seven sections and comprises multiple choice questions (MCQ).
|Topics||Distribution of questions|
|Test of Reasoning||20 marks|
|English Language||40 marks|
|Computer Language||20 marks|
|General Awareness||20 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 marks|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40 marks|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40 marks|
A composite time of 2 hour is provided to the candidate .
0.25 marks Penalty for Wrong Answers.
NABARD Exam Pattern 2020 : Mains Exam
The mains exam will be held in online mode. The mains exam comprises both MCQ and descriptive type questions. Candidates in the ratio 1:25 are selected for the mains exam. The mains exam comprises two papers – I and II.
- The Paper I is on General English which is descriptive type paper. The exam will be held online and candidates need to type the answers by using keyboard. The duration of the paper is 1 ½ hrs and carries 100 marks. The analytical and writing skills are assessed through Descriptive Test. The exam comprises questions from essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.
- The Paper II as per NABARD exam pattern 2020 is MCQ based. The test paper carries questions from Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India). The questions in Paper II are also asked related to discipline. The Paper II is set as per the posts. Each paper is held for 1 ½ hrs and for 100 marks.
NABARD Exam Pattern 2020 : Interview
The interview is conducted for applicants qualifying the Phase II exam and placed sufficiently high in the order of merit. Candidates in the ratio 1:5 will be called for Interview. The total marks allotted to the interview is 25 marks.