ICCR released notification regarding ICCR Vacancy for Assistant, Stenographer, APO and various Posts. The Indian Council for Cultural Relations(ICCR) announced for 32 posts. Interested candidates who want to make career in this field can apply online. All the information regarding Official Notification, Starting date of Application form filling, Last date of Apply online, Exam date , Syllabus, Exam fee, Selection process, Age limit, Salary , Education qualification, Exam pattern , Admit card, Cut off etc is given below.
- Starting Date of Application form submission: March 17, 2020
- Last Date of Application form submission: April 8, 2020
- Last Date of fee payment: April 8, 2020
- Exam Date of ICCG: Updated soon
- Rs. 500/- for Gen/OBC
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD / Women Candidates
- between 18 to 35 years.
Education Qualification (Eligibility)
- 12th/Diploma/Degree from recognized University & Typing
- 5,200- 39,100/- Per Month
- Total Post: 32 vacancy
- Programme Officer= 8 Posts
- Assistant Programme Officer= 10 Posts
- Assistant= 7 Posts
- Sr. Stenographer= 2 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer= 2 Posts
- LDC= 3 Posts
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Examination.
ICCR Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
Interested candidates can download the ICCR Recruitment Notification 2020. link is given below.
ICCR Recruitment Apply Online
How to Apply? Steps are given below.
- Go to the official website https://www.iccr.gov.in/
- Register new user.
- Fill the proper information regarding applicant.
- Then it will generate user id and password.
- Save this id, password and fill it .
- And upload your required documents.
- And Submit the form.
- use this id password during download admit card.
Direct link to go the ICCR Recruitment Apply Online given below:
ICCR Recruitment Admit Card
Information regarding the admit card of ICCR will be updated soon.
Click here to Download ICCR Admit card
ICCR Recruitment 2020 Result
Information regarding the Result of ICCR will be updated soon.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations
ICCR is designed to actively participate in the formulation and implementation of policies and programmes pertaining to India’s external cultural relations and to foster and strengthen cultural relations and mutual understanding between India and other countries and also to promote cultural exchanges with other countries and people, and to develop relations with nation
ICCR was founded in 1950 by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, independent India’s first Education Minister.