PPSC Block Primary Education Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, marks details, Total marks all the information is given below
PPSC Block Primary Education Officer 2020 Selection Process
1. Written Exam
PPSC Block Primary Education Officer 2020 EXAM Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Logical reasoning and Mental Ability||40||100|
|Current Affairs and General Knowledge||80||200|
|Total||120 Questions||300 Marks|
A composite time of 2 hour is provided to the candidate .
0.25 marks Penalty for Wrong Answers.
PPSC Block Primary Education Officer 2020 Syllabus
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Eligibility Test
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
Current Affairs and General Knowledge
- General Science
- Child rights and related regulations
- Education policy of union and state government
- Counselling of students
- Administration and management of schools
- Union and state government ‘s social welfare schemes
- Sanitation and health
For Other Details of PPSC Block Primary Education Officer Click HERE
Education Qualification (Eligibility)
- Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum fifty per cent (50%) marks from a recognized university or institution as per University Grants Commission
- Should have passed two year Elementary Teacher’s Training course from a recognized university or institution or two year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) as per guidelines of the National Council for Teacher’s Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized university or institution as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission;
- Should possess teaching experience of working as Primary School Teacher for minimum period of three years in any Government School under the control of the Director (Director of Public Instructions, Punjab)
- Punjabi in Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
- Starting Date of Application form submission: March 23, 2020
- Last Date of Application form submission(PPSC): April 30, 2020
- Last Date of fee payment: May 7, 2020
- Exam Date of PPSC: Updated soon
- Candidates should not be below 18 years
- & above 37 years of age.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- 10300-34800+5000 Grade Pay
- The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment to these posts tentatively in May, 2020, details of which can be seen in Para 6,7 and 8 of “General information For the Candidates” of each post available on the official website http://ppsc.gov.in The exact date of exam may be decided (depends) and intimated later keeping in view the public health safety issues.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
Interested candidates can download the PPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 for Block Primary Education Officer. link is given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply? Steps are given below.
- Go to the official website https://ppsc.gov.in/
- Register new user.
- Fill the proper information regarding applicant.
- Then it will generate user id and password.
- Save this id, password and fill it .
- And upload your required documents.
- And Submit the form.
- use this id password during download admit card.
Direct link to go the PPSC Recruitment Apply Online given below:
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Information regarding the admit card of PPSC will be updated soon.
Click here to Download PPSC Admit card
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Result
Information regarding the Result of PPSC Block Primary Education Officer will be updated soon.